Research & Reports
For over two decades Consulting Collaborative has provided our clients with valuable and in-depth research reports covering a variety of subjects. Please review the list of research reports we have provided to our clients.
What would you like to know and how can we help you?
- Competitor Assessment Reports
- Industry Research Reports
- Marketing Research Reports
- Construction Industry Organizations Research Report
- BIM Product Information Models (BIM) Research Report
- Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV)
- Building Materials Including Aluminum, Vinyl, Fiberglass, etc.
- Threat of Fiberglass to Aluminum Fenestration Products
- Design Industry Organizations Research Report
- USGBC Assessment Report
- Interior Products Market Assessment Report
- Aluminum Operable Windows Research Report (Non-Residential)
- Residential Window Market Assessment Report (Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood, Composite and Fiberglass Materials)
- Market Potential Report
- International Cultural Business Protocol Research
- Potential Strategic Project Associations Research
- Client/Firm Requested Custom Research
- Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Competitor Assessment Surveys
- Surveys per Client Request
- Customer Councils
- Customer Forums and Symposiums
Industry & Consulting Knowledge
Ideally, it is best to select a consultant that can relate to your business and industry. There is no substitute for experience! Additionally, look for these attributes in a prospective consultant:
- Professional reputation.
- Problem-solving ability and results-oriented track record.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Essential knowledge of client’s business and industry.
- Strong integrity, leadership and character traits.
- Management fundamentals of business with a diversified background.
- Awareness of “Best Practices” within business and industry.
- At least 10 years longevity in the consulting business.