Kiomars DabbaghManaging Principal of Middle East Office in Dubai, UAE
Areas of expertise
- Building Construction Products
- Solar Energy
- Strategic, Organizational and Priority Planning
- Staff and Management Accountability
- Business Development
- Teamwork and Motivation
- Masters of Arts Degree in Business from Webster University
- Certified Technical Representative with Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Fluent in English, French, German and Farsi
- Working Knowledge of Spanish and Arabic
Kiomars Dabbagh has an extensive international career spanning Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. Prior to moving to the Middle East, he held senior management positions with companies in Germany and Canada. Before entering the corporate sector, Kiomars started his career as an analyst at the European Economics Commission for The United Nations Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
He is a proven corporate leader, forward thinker, strategist and advisory expert in meeting and exceeding client objectives.
Kiomars is tech-savvy with the ability to interpret and apply emerging technologies to address complex business problems. Plus, he has an advanced knowledge of CRM and Business Intelligence.
Contact Us Today
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: